Subject: Invitation to Speak at The Parliament's Tech, Digital and AI Summit – 19 February 2025, Renaissance Hotel
From: "Alice Iordache" <[email-masked]>
To: Sandra Särav
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Augusta Ramaccioni" <[email-masked]>, "Sofia Nocchi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2025 11:23:12 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Deputy Secretary General Särav-Tammus,

The 
<https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiZ5daSkuqFAxUmUqQEHeYzDOYQFnoECAcQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theparliamentmagazine.eu%2F&usg=AOvVaw2azsF4Sh2TKSZgqCtwgcUo&opi=89978449> 
Parliament is pleased to invite you to speak at our upcoming flagship Tech, 
<https://events.theparliamentmagazine.eu/event/tech-digital-and-ai-summit/> 
Digital and AI Summit 
<https://events.theparliamentmagazine.eu/event/tech-digital-and-ai-summit/> 
2025 
<https://events.theparliamentmagazine.eu/event/tech-digital-and-ai-summit/> 
taking place on Wednesday, 19 February 2025 from 13h30 – 18h00 CEST at the 
Renaissance Brussels Hotel in Rue 
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x47c3c49ae99697c5:0x94511d039989d0bb?sa=X&ved=1t:8290&ictx=111> 
du Parnasse 19, 1050 Bruxelles. Partners include Fair Standards Alliance, 
Meta Inc. and Qualcomm Incorporated.

Given the prominent role you cover in the Estonian government and the 
pioneering role it has in shaping EU tech policy, your guidance on 
navigating the balance between investments, competitiveness, and 
technological progress would be invaluable as we shape the EU's digital 
policy for the years to come.

The total timing for your intervention would be a 15-minute one-to-one 
on-stage interview with a senior member of our editorial team starting at 
13h40 - 13h55 CET. Of course, should the timing not fit your agenda, or 
should you prefer to partake in one of the panels, we are most happy to do 
our best in accommodating the request and provide further details. 
Alternatively, we would also be delighted to invite to sit for the closing 
interview, should this better align with your engagements. It will take 
place from 17h50 - 18h00 CET.

Please find attached:

*
A copy of the programme and confirmed speakers as of today

*

	An official invitation letter from Augusta Ramaccioni, director of 
programmes and operations.

We hope that you will join us on this timely occasion. We can organise a 
call in the upcoming weeks with your team to better discuss further details 
and answer any questions you might have.

While appreciating how busy you must be in this period, please kindly let us 
know if you would like to accept the invitation by Wednesday, 15th January 
EOB.

Kindest regards,

Alice

Alice IordacheSenior Summits Manager

Phone

+32 2 741 82 35

Web

www.theparliamentmagazine.eu

Email

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Twitter

@Parlimag

The Parliament Magazine, Avenue des Arts 44, 1040 Brussels